I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed my first visit at your clinic. Your medical staff was exceptional and the doctor was very knowledgeable. Thank you for making it easy for me.B. E.
To schedule an appointment, please use our convenient online scheduling system. We look forward to seeing you.
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card
- Any X-rays, MRI’s, and CT Scans (if applicable)
- A list of current medications
- New Patient Paperwork is completed electronically. A link will be sent to you prior to your appointment.
We Accept the Following Insurance Plans:
- Aetna EPO/HMO/POS/PPO
- BCBS Federal
- BCBS PPO/HMO/POS
- Cigna EPO/HMO/POS/PPO (No Local Plus)
- Cigna Network/Network POS Open Access & Plus
- Coventry Health Plans
- First Health
- Healthsmart HMO/EPO/POS/PPO
- Humana/ChoiceCare EPO/PPO/HMO
- Tricare (not Prime/Active)
- Tricare For Life (secondary insurance)
- United Health Care HMO/PPO/EPO/POS (No Silverback)
- Medicare Replacements: WellMed, Humana, Aetna, UHC West
We are not currently accepting Medicaid or Workers’ Compensation plans.
If you are unsure if we accept your insurance or have questions, please contact us at (214) 705-2861 and we will be happy to help you!
Click Here To Access Patient Portal
Medical Records Request:
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliations:
- Methodist McKinney Hospital
- Methodist Craig Ranch Surgery Center
- Baylor Medical Center at McKinney
- Medical Center of McKinney
- McKinney Surgery Center
- Centennial Medical Center