Great group of people. Fast, professional, respectful, compassionate, now my friends. You couldn’t ask for more when you are in need of help. A big thanks to the medical staff.
Trisha Fennell, PA-C
Trisha Fennell is a Certified Physician Assistant licensed in the state of Texas. She worked in the field of Orthopedic Spine Surgery for her first 8 years as a Physician Assistant. Trisha assists Dr. Diehl at Performance Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine located in Frisco, TX.
Her duties include assisting in surgery, treating patients in the office, hospital rounds, on-call coverage, as well as helping cover games and sporting events for local high schools.
- 2000 – Bachelor of Science in Clinical Laboratory Studies – Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center – Lubbock, TX
- 2005 – Masters in Physician Assistant Studies – Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center – Midland, TX
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Texas Academy of Physician Assistants (TAPA)
- National Commission of Certified Physician Assistants (NCCPA) – Current
Get To Know Trisha
Trisha currently lives in Lewisville, TX and has been married to her husband, Moss Fennell, since November 2005. She has two beautiful children, Maddi and Wyatt, who fill up the majority of her free time outside of work. However, in the rare moments she has time for herself, she enjoys working out, shopping, and watching the Food Network and HGTV channels. She also enjoys spending time with family and friends as much as possible.
Performance Orthopaedics Is Accepting New Patients
Performance Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine is currently accepting new patients. To schedule an appointment, please use our convenient online scheduling system. We look forward to seeing you.