Both orthopedic surgeon doctors are incredible. They took care of my wife and daughter who each had broken ankles in separate incidences
Performance Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
Considered one of the top orthopedic surgeon groups in Frisco, Performance Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine have been providing orthopedic care to local patients suffering in pain as a result of an injury or arthritis.
Whether it’s a fresh injury or an old injury that has never quite healed, our team can help. We have the knowledge, skills, and expertise to aid all patients suffering as a result of arthritis, fractures, musculoskeletal or sports-related injuries. Our team is committed to helping patients achieve their goals.
Our Frisco Orthopedic Surgeon Team
Our orthopedic surgeons are board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons dedicated to providing quality patient care using both conservative treatment and surgical treatment.
Our physician’s assistants and staff are qualified in the most advanced medical techniques to help our doctors deliver this level of care.
Local Sports Care
Our Frisco orthopedic surgeon team is very involved in the local community sports scene. It is not uncommon to see our orthopedic surgeons standing on the sidelines on a Friday night at a local high school football game. Our surgeons and medical staff provide medical and sports medicine coverage for local athletes ensuring they have immediate care in case of an injury. Some of the local sports teams we provide coverage for include:
- Frisco Heritage High School
- Wakeland High School
- McKinney High School
- McKinney North High School
- Griffin Rugby Team in Allen, TX
Why Choose Performance Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine?
- Highly Skilled Physicians. Both of our orthopedic surgeon doctors have received extensive training and specialize in various joint and sports-related injuries.
- Your Well-Being Is Our Top Priority. We help you make quick recoveries so that you can live without pain and return to your healthy lifestyle.
- We Explain Everything. All treatment options are explained to you, and we answer all of your questions before treatment.
- We Respect Your Privacy. We offer diagnostic imaging that will be reviewed with you in the privacy of your exam room.
Services We Offer:
Conditions We Treat:
- Knee Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Foot & Ankle Injuries
- Hand & Wrist Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Arthritic Pain
Treatments We Provide:
Schedule an Appointment
We are accepting new patients. To schedule an appointment, please use our convenient online scheduling system. We look forward to seeing you.