Dr. Troy Diehl has taken care of my husband, my son, my daughter and myself on different occasions and each time he has been thorough in his examination and compassionate in his care. I highly recommend Dr. Diehl and the team at Performance Orthopedics.K. A.
Dr. Troy Diehl, D.O.
Dr. Troy Diehl is considered to be a top orthopedic surgeon in Frisco, TX and provides comprehensive orthopedic care to the local community. He has been serving the North Texas for a number of years and actively treats patients of all ages. He is a member of several associations including the American Orthopedic Society of Sports Medicine, the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics, and the American Osteopathic Association. Dr. Diehl provides state-of-the-art orthopedic services for patients of all ages.
Advanced Care for Athletes
Dr. Diehl has had the privilege of providing care for a number of NFL, ATP, AVP and collegiate teams including the Cincinnati Bengals and the University of Cincinnati. He currently provides care for Wakeland High School, Centennial High School, McKinney High School, McKinney Boyd High School and Griffins Rugby Team in Allen, TX.
Dr. Diehl and his family are proud residents of Frisco, TX.
- 1994 to 1998 – B.S., Premedicine – Pennsylvania State University – University Park, PA
- 1998 to 2002 – Doctor of Osteopathy – Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine – Athens, OH
- 2004 – Orthopaedic Oncology and Basic Sciences – University Hospital – Cleveland, OH
- 2005 – Orthopaedic Sports Medicine – University of Pittsburgh Medical; Center – Pittsburgh Medical Center
- 2005 – Orthopaedic Trauma – Metro Health System – Cleveland, OH
- 2005 – Pediatric Orthopaedics – Cleveland Clinic Foundation – Cleveland, OH
- 2002 to 2003 – Orthopaedic Surgery Residency – Summa Health System – Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital – Akron, OH
- 2002 to 2003 – Rotating Internship – Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital – Akron, OH
- 2007 to 2008 – Orthopaedic Surgery & Sports Medicine Fellowship – Wellington Orthopaedics – University of Cincinnati – Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Diehl Is Accepting New Patients
Dr. Troy Diehl is currently accepting new patients. To schedule an appointment, please call our Frisco clinic at (214) 705-2861.