I was very impressed with Dr. Maurer. He explained exactly what was causing my pain and gave me great comfort in how they were going to treat me. Thank you Dr. Maurer and your wonderful staff!M. C.
Dr. Dan Maurer, D.O.
Considered to be one of the top orthopedic surgeons in Frisco, Dr. Dan Maurer provides advanced orthopedic care to the surrounding area. As a member in several key associations including the American Osteopathic Association, American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics, Advanced Trauma Life Support and the Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Dr. Maurer up to date with the latest medical advances and treats patients of all ages.
Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Maurer is a board-certified surgeon licensed in the state of Texas and is currently in private practice in Frisco. He combines advanced medical techniques with state-of-the-art equipment to provide a high level of orthopedic care for his patients. Dr. Maurer resides in Allen and is active in his community.
- 1998 – Bachelor of Arts – Miami University – Oxford Ohio
- 2002 – Doctor of Osteopathy – Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine – Athens, Ohio
- 2002 to 2003 – Affinity Medical Center – Massillon, OH
- 2003 to 2004 – Orthopedic Residency – Osteopathic Medical Center of Texas – Fort Worth, TX.
- 2004 to 2007 – Orthopedic Residency – Affinity Medical Center – Massillon, OH
- 2007 to 2008 – Shoulder and Elbow Fellowship – California Pacific Medical Center – San Fransisco, CA
Dr. Maurer is Accepting New Patients
Dr. Maurer is currently accepting new patients. To schedule an appointment, please call our Frisco clinic at (214) 705-2861.